What is the most irritating advert on tv

bumpkin 20:09 14 Jun 2015

I include free view here. Number one to me is the guy in the white suit snapping his fingers whilst prancing around and the declaring Cest Cidre not Cider. The stupid Barbara Windsor comes a close second with her constant references to playing with your balls.

There are many others, let us hear yours.

hastelloy 20:25 14 Jun 2015

The bongo playing feather wearing idiot who prances about to advertise a bingo site.

bumpkin 20:33 14 Jun 2015

hastelloy, that is a good one for starters, seen it and agree.

bumpkin 21:20 14 Jun 2015

Then we have the guy who initially appears to be in a suit but then no trousers and is wearing high heels and shaking his bum at everyone including Sharon Osbourne who can't be that hard up.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 22:10 14 Jun 2015

That's not irritating it's offensive.

bumpkin 22:21 14 Jun 2015

FB, what is? if you mean my last post then I certainly agree.

lotvic 22:30 14 Jun 2015

That *booking advert for booking holidays is downright booking offensive.

bumpkin 22:40 14 Jun 2015

lotvic, I agree with you and FB but there are plenty more that are just irritating or stupid in their make up. Created by those who earn a great deal of money for creating this rubbish.

Brumas 22:41 14 Jun 2015

As far as I'm concerned all the adverts are irritating and a waste of time - thank goodness for the mute button and the ability to record and fast forward.

End of rant!

Aitchbee 23:20 14 Jun 2015

I [must say] that I was a wee bit flummoxed whenever I saw James Cosmo - the actor, bedecked in black crow feathers [perched] on a wind-swept white snowy mountain top giving advice about insurance or something - what the dickens was that all about?

BT 07:52 15 Jun 2015

Along with the ones mentioned, the one that really irritates me is where the bloke is trying to tell his mate to sell his old phones etc. and make loads of cash! Almost seems like bullying to me.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?