what message are the torys setting to our kids

timsmith259 17:30 13 Nov 2010

click here

Sad days sad government who cant control itself, and maybe even e very barbaric at the way it behaves

finerty 17:34 13 Nov 2010

A very very irresponsible Tor and very very irresponsible Solicitor, he should resign and also be prosecuted.

GANDALF <|:-)> 18:21 13 Nov 2010

I would be much more worried about the message that we send to 'our kids' when someone tries to blame a party or an organisation for one of their members' indiscretions. The party suspended him when they found out so I suppose the message is positive unlike the false headline of this thread.

G

john bunyan 18:37 13 Nov 2010

Tweeters seem sad to me. I cannot understand the mentality of Mr Speaker Bercow's wife for indulging in very biased tweets, and other "celebs" inconsequetial nonsense. Who has time or interest in all this stuff?

Forum Editor 23:37 13 Nov 2010

who cant control itself"

What's sad is that you seem to think that a local councillor is part of the government.

Forum Editor 23:38 13 Nov 2010

I just noticed that fourm member said precisely the same thing.

karmgord 11:15 14 Nov 2010

1. I do not think it can be said he represents the government

2. I think it was his attempt at a light hearted comment/joke,although in my opinion not a light hearted subject or funny at all.

3. Finally I believe in freedom of speech,so spit out ANY bile you want.This then would allow everybody to see who are the true racists etc,as they are out there but have the sense to remain silent if it might mean arrest.

I think his arrest was WAY over the top,I wonder why so many preachers of hate go on without being arrested?

BTW I am NOT a fan of a lot of this governments policies, neither am I a fan of "Tweeting".

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?