This is what to look forward to with Tories

Strawballs 04:18 26 Nov 2009
  Strawballs 04:20 26 Nov 2009
  zzzz999 07:00 26 Nov 2009

Incompetence but with no thought for the pain it will cause. Still him and his cronies will make loads.

Strawballs 08:17 26 Nov 2009

I was just trying to make a point with all the anti government ones that keep popping up you can find any point you want just by looking at different news paper sites

bri-an 08:51 26 Nov 2009

Agree with your point about 'balance'.
I may be wrong but there does seem to have been a plethora of Gordo-bashing links (often to Daily Mail) lately.
The issue of party differences regarding inheritance tax will feature strongly in the election run-up I think, so maybe it should be debated here - or would that be against forum rules?

morddwyd 11:16 26 Nov 2009

From memory the Forum Rules refer to partisan party politics, not just party politics.

There is a subtle difference!

bri-an 12:20 26 Nov 2009

Maybe it is just that 'subtlety' that is causing the confusion?

Strawballs 21:53 26 Nov 2009

This is the first time I have heard of forum rules being mentioned over newspaper headlines but could be because it was one of Labour support.

AL47 22:25 26 Nov 2009

i dont like that proposal, but overall, [ie spending cuts on public services] i agree with

they getting my vote next election as it stands

beeuuem 22:39 26 Nov 2009

That's almost as much as the ex-PM makes in 6 months.

Forum Editor 00:06 27 Nov 2009

of articles like the one in your link as the time for a general election draws nearer.

Your thread title is indeed an example of partisan politics, and as such it's a contravention of the forum rules. It's not a particularly easy line to walk, which is why your thread is still running, but please try to avoid any further partisan comments.

For those who may be uncertain what 'partisan' means in a political context I refer you to the definition given in the Oxford English dictionary:

"a strong, often uncritical, supporter of a party, cause, or person".

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone