Is this what European Human rights mean?

jakimo 17:33 21 Jan 2007
  anskyber 17:38 21 Jan 2007

What do you think?

GANDALF <|:-)> 17:46 21 Jan 2007

If it is in the MoS it must be true /eyes raise.

G

Mr Mistoffelees 18:48 21 Jan 2007

What I think is what a load of old tosh.

octal 19:02 21 Jan 2007

Yawn, gave up reading half way through. Who cares.

Forum Editor 19:32 21 Jan 2007

with a huge shovel-full of salt. It rated a nine on the boredom scale, and is hardly likely to shift the earth on its axis.

Zero G 19:46 21 Jan 2007

Sorry but You are infringing my rights under the European Convention on Human Rights by asking me to make a comment on this;)

The Brigadier 19:11 22 Jan 2007

Top Marks

Totally-braindead 19:21 22 Jan 2007

Agree with Mr Mistoffelees its complete rubbish. Just goes to show she doesn't live on the same planet as the rest of us.

The Brigadier 19:26 22 Jan 2007

Come now surely the party leader that said when coming into power their would be no sleaze, now finds they are now suffering from sleaze close to home?

Forum Editor 19:41 22 Jan 2007

Totally-braindead

I don't have a great deal of time for Cherie's public persona, but..........

Her perpetually drunk father left her mother when Cherie was five and set up house with another woman, leaving Cherie to be brought up by her mother and grandmother. As she has said - her famly was destroyed by alcohol, and many people know only too well how awful that is.

Cherie got a first in law at the London School of Economics, and came top of her year in the Bar exams. She's acknowledged as one of the best in her speciality fields of employment, discrimination, and public law. Whatever else she might be, she's no slouch when it comes to the law, and before she met Tony Blair she was being talked about as a future high-flyer in the legal profession.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Fujitsu Lifebook P727 laptop review

Lightwell software lets you create mobile apps without using code

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment désactiver les programmes qui s'exécutent au démarrage de Windows 10 ?