What does school know about it?advertised flash...

Jwbjnwolf 15:39 01 Dec 2010

I logged onto the school site of which i go to and when i went to the it area to see if there was anything of any use for my it work and when i clicked on keystage 4, the next page saw was advertising their macromedia flash product key to everyone that logged in.
The reason for that was because most of the pcs still didnt have flash activated.
How stupid is that
so straight away emailed it support saying that they gotta remove it and that if they don't, someone is most likely to use it at home and pass it on.
I also told them that they wouldn't advertise the product key for the version of windows they are using as that is asking for trouble so why show the key for flash?
When they responded they said that it were one the teachers and i was pleased to see they had took it off

But shows how dum that person is who put it on and if wasnt thanks to me, they would of lost out big time.

So shows i think alot more positive then they do.
also the other day on school pc, had quite a few popups come up so i asked it support if they have popup blocker turned on but they haven't responded.

some things i really get mad about in school computer wise. what do they know?

dagbladet 15:43 01 Dec 2010

Well done. Sounds like you could show your IT teachers a thing or two. Are the English teachers any good?

OTT_B 15:43 01 Dec 2010

I think you need to stay in school for a while longer......

OTT_B 15:44 01 Dec 2010

"Are the English teachers any good?"

A fine question!

Jwbjnwolf 15:47 01 Dec 2010

most of them are fine
alot better than my previous school but i just could not get it into myself how stupid that teacher was
apart from that every thing is fine

OTT_B 15:50 01 Dec 2010

One day, I hope you realise the irony :)

Jwbjnwolf 16:02 01 Dec 2010

What do yo you mean?

OTT_B 16:05 01 Dec 2010

It's not worth explaining.

I'm happy that everything worked out. Keep up the good work with the computers.

OTT_B

Jwbjnwolf 16:10 01 Dec 2010

Will do
the previous pieces of coursework i have done are:
unit 1-got a pass(c) very close to a merit(b)

unit 22-advert using audacity-got a merit(b)and one the tasks was a distinction(A).

Jwbjnwolf 16:18 01 Dec 2010

Oh ya, talking about english, me being in bottom set, working at a very high C and the past two speaking and listoning assesments, got a B, let along that i find it alot harder to speak than every one else meaning i stuter and repeat my words but i am pleased with myself.

tullie 16:28 01 Dec 2010

Keep working hard,work on your spelling and you never know,you might be as smart as your teachers one day.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?