What do you think of the iPhone 4?

PC Advisor 10:27 19 Jul 2010

Have you tried Apple's iPhone 4? If so, how do you find it? Are you having trouble with reception and signal? (click here&)

Let us know your views in the poll in the lefthand column, below the picture of the magazine.

David Price
PCA

Quickbeam 10:36 19 Jul 2010

Dunno, I don't have one. But with all the bad press on it, I won't ever buy a known lemon.

Used one. Don't know what the problem is mine works fine.

Mr Mistoffelees 11:10 19 Jul 2010

The saga of the iPhone 4 shows, I think, the wisdom of not being an early adopter.

Woolwell 11:23 19 Jul 2010

Think that it would have been good to have other options - Haven't got one - will not be getting one, Haven't got one - considering it, Haven't got one - now put off by the adverse publicity. I fall into this last category. I was interested but I am not now.

Chegs ®™ 11:29 19 Jul 2010

Not interested in iPhones due to firstly having to pay Apple for the phone,then pay Apple again for the apps.

David Price 11:33 19 Jul 2010

Thanks for the suggestion, Woolwell. I think that's a good idea.

Here's a direct link to the poll

click here

rickf 12:06 19 Jul 2010

Don't really care as I don't need it. Fashion tool, piece of kit for the trendy nerds.

Quickbeam 15:13 19 Jul 2010

"it would have been good to have other options - Haven't got one - will not be getting one, Haven't got one - considering it, Haven't got one - now put off by the adverse publicity"

A simple Luddite option would be much simpler;)

mr simon 17:54 19 Jul 2010

I've played around with one. It didn't suffer from the dropped signal problem (I did a scientific test on this to come to this conclusion) and although it looked all round trumps on the 3GS (including the wonderful screen), its not good value to be upgrading any time soon.

I'll probably start snooping Ebay for one when they drop under the £300 mark.

amonra 20:51 19 Jul 2010

Still got my old "brick". Does all I need and I wont be too upset if it gets stolen, dropped or thrown in disgust.
Cant imagine paying that much for a faulty-from-new phone.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

InVision Studio takes on Adobe XD and Sketch

Camera tips to take better iPhone photos

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?