What are you having for breakfast?

Quickbeam 07:10 22 Jun 2012
Answered

Not the obscene 'super sized' fry up I'll bet!

I'll just stick with my coffee and 2 rounds of toast thanks.

wiz-king 08:16 22 Jun 2012

No - I like my food hot and that would go cold before I finished it.

When I go 'up north' I usually go into the Hollies for a mug of coffee and a breakfast (comes in two varieties - with beans or with tomatoes)

Nontek 08:21 22 Jun 2012

That is disgusting, just makes me feel sick thinking about it!

I normally have two rounds of toast with two large boiled eggs. I have a combined toaster/egg boiler which enables me to cook the eggs exactly how I like them, and of course a cup of tea.

onthelimit1 08:50 22 Jun 2012

Porridge one day then Weetabix and fruit the next (and I've lost a stone and a half in six weeks! Mind you, no booze may have helped a bit!).

BRYNIT 08:53 22 Jun 2012

Looks like some one been watching to much Man V Food on TV. It may be good for business but I can see a lot of food going to waste.

Quickbeam 09:14 22 Jun 2012

'...no booze may have helped a bit!'

What? You mean you've cut the large whisky out of the porridge...

onthelimit1 09:39 22 Jun 2012

QB

Sadly, yes!

sunnystaines 12:31 22 Jun 2012

museli & soya milk at home, on holiday its fried eggs on black pudding

interzone55 13:16 22 Jun 2012

There's a few places doing these Man V Food type meals, they're a marketing gimmick and very few people will even attempt them.

I used to enjoy Wetherspoon's large Farmhouse Breakfast once in a while, 2 x sausage, 3 x bacon, 2 x egg, mushrooms, black pudding, hash browns, beans & toast with a mug of tea. They don't do it anymore

morddwyd 13:38 22 Jun 2012

Call that a breakfast?

Where's the devilled kidneys?

spuds 15:24 22 Jun 2012

Breakfast today: Tuna, sweetcorn and mixed spices mayonnaise on four slices of toast. Food for a King, Queen or beggar!.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?