Wedding day disasters.

Blackhat 18:07 14 Jul 2009

Bride's bouquet brings down plane.
click here

Anyone had any wedding day disasters?

We came close with our wedding on a Caribbean beach, interrupted by a tornado close by; this was just 2 days after we endured a hurricane. Our marriage got off to a stormy start.

Chegs ®™ 15:57 15 Jul 2009

My wedding day was a disaster because I replied "I do" :)

jack 16:08 15 Jul 2009

I was going to say that but decided not to.It survived 52 years until the dear lady departed from this planet.

Stuartli 20:30 15 Jul 2009

Bigamy is a case of having one wife too many - some say that monogamy represents the same problem...

dukeboxhero 16:09 16 Jul 2009

The day i got married my best man and myself went for a sauna then a couple of pints as my wedding wasnt till 4pm,Everthing was going fine in the church untill i started to feel a bit funny, Next thing i knew was people all around me pulling me out of the organ pit, Yes i had fainted but i had already said ,I do,29 years later still married but i look a bit on the white side in the wedding photographs. Also glad no one had a video.

birdface 08:00 17 Jul 2009

My wife said I take this man to be be my awfull wedded husband.I don't think that she was that far out.

Chegs ®™ 19:04 17 Jul 2009

My marriage lasted less than 5yrs before she took up with another bloke,and on new years eve I wasnt wished all the best but was asked for a divorce.I'm so glad I again said "yes" to her request. :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?