Web sites visited regularly.

Pidder 18:52 24 Jan 2006

Thanks to the FE for widening the scope of this forum, and may I raise the subject of what sites (other than PCA of course) do folks look at on a regular basis. One of my regulars is the Hunger Site (which I did receive a slapped wrist for trying to mention a while ago). What others are worth a regular look?

ade.h 19:23 24 Jan 2006

click here is the second or third visit of the day for me. Totally uninteresting unless you're into motorsport of course. But you did ask! ;-)

SG Atlantis® 19:25 24 Jan 2006

click here

Is one I like.

anskyber 20:02 24 Jan 2006

Well that was very interesting. Now where can I watch some paint dry?

ade.h 20:05 24 Jan 2006

click here

There you go! LOL

Bogbrain 20:28 24 Jan 2006

I've just had a quick count up and I've got 240 saved links in my favourites.
Some are for learning some are for fun some are for personal interest environmental issues some are just pure cranky some are for internet security information some are for updates to various software some are for art & cultural stuff some are for techy stuff etc etc.

Oh, and ebay of course.

Bogbrain 20:30 24 Jan 2006

I've just had a quick count up and I've got 240 saved links in my favourites.
Some are for learning some are for fun some are for personal interest environmental issues some are just pure cranky some are for internet security information some are for updates to various software some are for art & cultural stuff some are for techy stuff etc etc.

Oh, and ebay of course.

Pidder 20:38 24 Jan 2006

Can't say I've bookmarked any of them...Bogbrain presume you have them indexed in some way.

watchful 21:11 24 Jan 2006

with plenty to interest everyone from art to sport and some cracking photographs of the weather!

watchful 21:12 24 Jan 2006

Oops! forgot the paste bit! click here

wolfie3000 22:10 24 Jan 2006

heres a few of my bookmarks.

click here

click here

click here

click here

i usually look at them at least once a week.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?