The weather in your area?

Zero G 10:41 18 Jan 2007

Been very windy near Gatwick for a while this morning, but not as bad as the South Coast last night.
Whats your area like?

microcoder 10:44 18 Jan 2007

Bit windy everywhere I gather.
bye.

G0lfer 11:11 18 Jan 2007

to a couple of inches of snow in Fife.

Not looking forward to the trip into work this afternoon judging by the radio travel reports.

As usual just a wee covering of snow and chaos ensues.

Sethhaniel 11:23 18 Jan 2007

In Hartlepool

but ten miles inland its snow covered ;)

Z1100 11:46 18 Jan 2007

as in I have to walk, yes, remember the days when we all walked... And it is blowing a hurricane and falling stair rods!

SE England.

Hanx!
K.

jimv7 11:54 18 Jan 2007

Very windy, with showers, Plymouth.

rodriguez 12:37 18 Jan 2007

Quite windy in Birmingham. A bit of rain earlier when I was out, but nothing too heavy.

anskyber 12:40 18 Jan 2007

It's coming your way, you are welcome to what we have just experienced!

josie mayhem 13:26 18 Jan 2007

Been getting worse throughtout the morning, when I took my daughter to work this morning wasn't too bad a bit blustery...

But by the time I had to go to the dentist, it had got up a bit, I was almost taken off my feet when I walked from the carpark around to the dentist... and its has got a little stronger since.

I'm wondering weather the tree in work is still standing... It died several years ago, and has been pointed out to managment several times. It was suposed to have been taken down just after christmas by the council, someone did turn up, but took down a tree on the other side of the fence to our work land!

interzone55 13:34 18 Jan 2007

In rochdale it's very windy, I work in a warehouse (large tin shed really) and the roof seems very wobbly, in fact a lump of the MDs roof has just become detatched and landed in the car park.

rezeeg 13:38 18 Jan 2007

The rain's just stopped and the sun's come out, but still very windy Pompey way.

Zero G I hope Gatwick calms down before Tuesday :-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?