As we coast down the hill to Christmas,

Forum Editor 09:52 20 Dec 2014

or climb it, depending on how organised you are, all of us at PCA would like to wish all of you a very happy Christmas, and a peaceful New Year.

As always, we would like to thank you all for your continued presence here, and for those of you who provide help and advice to others in our technical help areas a special vote of thanks is due - we wouldn't still be here without you.

On a personal note, I would like to say thank you to those of you who send me spam notifications - they are a great help, please keep up the good work. Thanks,too, go to my colleagues at PCA for the unfailing help and support they provide.

We're about to enter our fifteenth year in the forum, and we're looking forward to it with enthusiasm. Stay with us, 2015 is going to be a good year.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 10:28 20 Dec 2014

Thank you and Happy Christmas to all at PCA Towers.

:0)

Brumas 10:37 20 Dec 2014

Life would not be the same without access to the forum so I will continue to be a weekly nuisance as long as I am able or until people get fed up to the back teeth with me ;o}

It has been said before about how family friendly this forum is i.e. no bad language and content, strict moderating and I for one applaud this. No, I am not being sycophantic or am I trying to curry favour with anyone but I believe in giving credit where it is due - long may this forum continue in its present format.

Oh and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to each and everyone of you ;}}

john bunyan 12:48 20 Dec 2014

I echo Brumas' sentiments. Happy Christmas and a Prosperous New Year to both staff and Forum Members. I know, too that a fair number here have difficult health issues, and I hope and pray they continue to cope with their own and their loved ones problems with hope and courage.

Flak999 13:55 20 Dec 2014

I would like to add my good wishes to all here for a happy and peaceful Christmas. Hoping for more robust discussions in the new year and the run up to the general election! ;-)

QuizMan 15:34 20 Dec 2014

15th anniversary is crystal and the suggested gift is a watch. I look forward to receiving mine in 2015.

Christmas and New Year felicitations everyone.

morddwyd 18:20 20 Dec 2014

Seems the best opportunity to send season's greetings to one and all.

bumpkin 22:42 20 Dec 2014

I understand flak and spider are having a game of football together on xmas day :-).

Joking aside I wish you all well for xmas and the future.

rdave13 23:10 20 Dec 2014

Christmas is a good time

Christmas is a bad time

End of another year

One less to go

Have a great Christmas one and all.

Flak999 00:09 21 Dec 2014

bumpkin

"I understand flak and spider are having a game of football together on xmas day :-)."

Football is not really my game, I'm more of a rugby man to be honest! However I would like to think I would still have slipped my bar of chocolate into spiders greatcoat pocket on Christmas morning.

Before hostilities recommenced of course!

mole1944 05:53 21 Dec 2014

Just to say a happy christmas to one and all and lets give a thought for those on this forum who are no longer with us.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone