Was anyone wood by Icelands PR day

Quickbeam 08:41 04 Jun 2010

yesterday? click here

I must say that Iceland has never appealed to me as a holiday destination island, but neither has Corfu. The Isle of Man still remains my ideal holiday isle.

Forum Editor 09:14 04 Jun 2010

last year.

They said it was one of the best holidays they've had. The photos they took of the country were stunning. They stayed in a luxury log cabin in the middle of nowhere, and the snow-scapes were out of this world. They said the people were very friendly, but they didn't go a bundle on Icelandic food.

jakimo 11:16 04 Jun 2010

Corfu has been a favourite haunt for many years having the most fantastic scenery best beaches in the Ionian sea,good swimming,sailing,and steeped in history,with plenty of good food...

Then theres the IOM,famous for the TT racing but cold,dull and windy, no comparison

Quickbeam 11:47 04 Jun 2010

It all depends on what you're looking for jakimo, put me in a hot holiday location, and all I want to do is sit in an air conditioned room until I can go home.

Asides from the races, the isle of Man has a lot to offer in the way of a British holiday surfing, diving, fishing. The Isle of Man has somewhere on it that looks like somewhere else on the mainland it's a little Britain, literally.

jack 16:33 04 Jun 2010

So a holiday cruise doing Norway/Shetlands/Iceland Faroes etc was a choice some years ago
The many stops in Iceland and a day tour of the Geysers sites and trek through the great divide between America and Europe, a whale watch,
Yes we vowed to return for a longer stay.
Yet to do it however.

spuds 18:10 04 Jun 2010

When I saw the title I thought it was about my todays trip to the frozen food company. Definitely a little PR from the staff there ;o))

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

This is what design agencies will look like in 2032

How to update iOS on iPhone or iPad

WhatsApp : comment lire vos messages sans que l’expéditeur le sache