Curio 17:41 14 Mar 2009

Fascinating stuff
click here

Forum Editor 17:48 14 Mar 2009

I can't wait.

sunnystaines 19:06 14 Mar 2009

looks good

rdave13 19:41 14 Mar 2009

Don't mean to put a downer on the future but surely our lives are not going to be 'point and click'?
If so then I think that, being electronically based social systems, in totality, that Big Bro. will have eventually arrived.

Forum Editor 23:11 14 Mar 2009

Your life will be whatever you choose to make of it.

Geronimo. 23:53 14 Mar 2009

Mindblowing stuff i'd say, i'd also give the nod to any company that invests heavly in trying too reach this goal & i'm sure the returns would be incalcuble its amazing!

carver 00:34 15 Mar 2009

Only one problem, what happens when your battery goes dead.

There was a book out a few years ago about a complete power failure, can't remember name about book, it's what happens when all the power fails in a city, scary if life gets to be that dependent on technology.

Geronimo. 07:54 15 Mar 2009

carver good point but i belive there is solutions around this: click here
if a infrastructure was "Made Safe" by some kinda backup resource embedded in each techo gadget & also looking at the new batteries that are half if not more the weight & hold many times the power also with a charging time of just seconds, i belive we really have got around this issue.

DieSse 08:27 15 Mar 2009

Instead of "vapourware" mockups from corporations - checkout these deomos from people actually doing the work, with the beginnings of products. Much more jawdropping to see something real in action.

click here

click here

Grey Goo 09:20 15 Mar 2009

We seem ever to plunge more into reliance on technology to actually live our lives for us.
Certainly labour saving devices have been a boon to the household and manufacturing but are we not in danger of losing whats left of reality.

On the other hand a completely artificial existance may be preferable to some, imagine a place where it's always the same always controlled no anger, no sorrow and of course no joy. Seems like Hell to me.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 Hack Latest News: How Secure is your Wi-Fi?

Photoshop CC 2018 released with new Curvature Pen and better brush tools

Best kids apps for iPhone & iPad

Comment utiliser Twitter ?