Video games grow up as adult ownership increases

whatustaring@ 19:46 13 Mar 2007

Well i had to post this as the gap between Adults & kids playing online games & consoles disolves,i play online Everyday not cause iam SAD but i have a lot of freetime & i love playing against someone on the other side of the world it breaks hostility's down...& ive mde some great freinds playing online...how about you...??

click here

wolfie3000 05:50 16 Mar 2007

how did i miss this thread lol,

Well if youv played online games for a while you would have noticed that theres no age gaps or ranges,

Iv played games against 12 year olds to 70 year olds, age nowadays isnt really the issue.

But gamers can be defined into groups,

There are hardcore gamers (like myself) who almost live to play games,

Then there are casual gamers wh maybe play once or twice a week,

Then there are modders, who have there own community, these guys rather than play games take them apart and change the game in various ways,

Either with maps, vehicles, player models and so on...

Also some gamers play loads of different games were as others play just one I.E. Halo ;)

But your right about making alot of new friends when gaming, even the chance to meet celebrities,

Iv played Halo against the guys who make Redvsblue and even talked to caboose while playing and yes he is a bit simple lol.

Also another thing, gamers young and old also come from various backgrounds also, rich, poor Professionals, un employed ect....

The gaming community is one of the few areas of life where nothing matters, skin colour, religion, creed, geographical location.

Maybe one day i might see you in a server :)

whatustaring@ 16:33 14 Apr 2007

wolfie3000..lol one dya eh one day..ill show you how its done..:-)

wolfie3000 22:15 14 Apr 2007

I will look forward to your challenge, what game and server? ;)

pj123 16:20 15 Apr 2007

How sad!

No other life then?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

30 UK artists have created vibrant posters celebrating Pride London

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?