Usmanov aims to increase Arsenal stake

TopCat® 14:09 21 Sep 2007

This will interest the FE, others and my wife who is an ardent Gunners fan. I disappear from the room when they are screened as her reaction to events during that ninety minutes or so is unbelievable. :o) click here

This move if successful is, I suggest, a means of blocking Mr Kroenke's potential involvement in the club. Maybe others here may know different, of course. TC - Sheffield United fan! :o)

Forum Editor 18:48 21 Sep 2007

That means I'll have to increase my holding to 25% plus two shares.

Si_L 20:20 21 Sep 2007

Top of the table, definitely a club to invest in. Heres to the Arsenal fans hoping that Fabregas doesn't get injured.

pj123 13:41 22 Sep 2007

I'm not interested in football at all. It isn't a game anymore, it's a business.

Si_L 13:42 22 Sep 2007

What isn't?

techie4me 14:02 22 Sep 2007

Another London club looking to take foreign money & players to gain the premiership.

I'm a bit surprised that yet another football thread has gone along this far, thought we had had enough football threads, but i could be wrong?

Si_L 19:13 22 Sep 2007

No decent threads any more, so whats wrong with footy threads? I am hoping the FE is still cheery from Derbys thrashing that he won't close another thread.

Eargasm 21:45 22 Sep 2007

Si_L.... Er less of the thrashing, we were robbed( 5 times):-) For 9 minutes we were doing ok........ 0-0 " Raven" where are you?
I need your help!!!

Acx 04:01 23 Sep 2007

Eargasm - Raven

Acx 04:25 23 Sep 2007

Eargasm - The Raven, don’t tell me he is a Derby fan (and I had so much respect).

For the rest of you goonners.

A prediction

Man Utd - Champions
Arsenal - Second.
Liverpool - Third
Chelsea - Nowhere

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?