Useless’ program

Joe Moe 11:34 17 Nov 2006

PC advisor included a program to make it easier to mange stocks looks like they have not even installed it on their computer as it does not give you any information about the U.K market.

And after query with the company they don’t support different countries.

RickyC :-) 11:42 17 Nov 2006

Joe Moe, can you post a response stating which program this is?

thanks
Richard
Cover Disc Editor

Joe Moe 11:50 17 Nov 2006

sorry forgot the main point

RickyC :-) 11:54 17 Nov 2006

When was this on the cover disc? I don't recall including this file on any recent issues of the magazine (but then I do see a vast amount of software each week!).

thanks

Joe Moe 12:04 17 Nov 2006

I did not write that it was in the cd, in the pc advisor in the back they write about a program for stock managing and never have checked if it is applicable for the U.K

Joe Moe 16:03 29 Nov 2006

just had a look again in the mag and were there is about the program they have a small in DVD logo I dont get the dvd olny the cd so i Dont know if it is or not but if it was mentchened as a good program i downloaded from their site

The Brigadier 16:59 29 Nov 2006

If you downloaded it from the companies site then it's not PCAdvisors fault if it does not work!

Joe Moe 11:42 30 Nov 2006

"And after query with the company I was advised they don’t support different countries". Now tell me what is the diffrence

RickyC :-) 12:12 30 Nov 2006

Joe Moe,

Please accept our apologies that the DVD logo was erroneously included at the foot of the page. That was a mistake, the eTikr application is not included on the DVD.

Regarding the application's suitability for the UK - I can assure you that eTikr can be used in the UK without any concerns. It is currently not suitable for tracking companies listed on exchanges other than NYSE (New York Stock Exchange), NASDAQ and AMEX.

I fail to see why you consider this program to be useless. I have the application running now and it's working perfectly. Yahoo's latest trading price is $27.04, for those who are interested.

regards

Richard
Cover Disc Editor

JaneAusten 13:45 30 Nov 2006

"Yahoo's latest trading price is $27.04, for those who are interested".

RickyC :-) 13:47 30 Nov 2006

£13.81 according to click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone