Unsecured Loan

[email protected] 13:57 03 Apr 2007

Hi everyone,can anyone make a suggestion i am after a "Unsecured Loan" bbut was treading very carefully on the NET as there's some "CowBoy's" out there can anyone give any good suggestions through experiance please,
ive had a email of these but one thing that i noticed is that they said was "We have tried to call you but was unsuccessfull so please call us ASAP....err we was in all day & both our phones have answering machines...are they cowboys...??
heres the company

Think Money Ltd...

recap 14:05 03 Apr 2007

Stick with the well known lenders click here click on loans from the menu to the left.

Remember your own credit rating will effect the final interest rate the loan company will give you. If you have accepted loans within the last 12 months, then the interest rate will be on the higher side.

GANDALF <|:-)> 16:22 03 Apr 2007

Unsecured loans tend to be more expensive if you have had 'problems'. If your credit rating is good and you have been with a bank for 10 years they will offer around £7k to £15K unsecured. If your credit rating is not terribly good you will be stuck with the *ahem* more unregulated companies and I would not touch them with the proverbial barge pole. Unsecured loans can be left in the hands of these companies because they are very high risk. Stick to the banks.

G

Cymro. 17:02 03 Apr 2007

Be very very careful, unsecured loans are usually high risk,

so very high interest rates. I would think of them as little

better than going to some back street "loan shark". Take recap and GANDALF <|:-)> very good advise.

Stuartli 17:30 03 Apr 2007

Many of the leading banks and building societies such as Northern Rock and Nationwide offer unsecured loans at surprisingly low interest rates.

[email protected] 18:19 03 Apr 2007

Guys...!!
Thankyou so much for all the advice...!!!!
ive looked into it on more idea thanks very much..

spuds 19:54 03 Apr 2007

There is no such thing as a genuine 'unsecured' loan. You loan will be secured against something, if you fail to meet the debt.

freaky 18:59 04 Apr 2007

If you have a good relationship with your Bank, then I suggest you consider a Personal Loan.

Most of the banks do not charge a penalty if you pay off the loan early, whereas the majority of other lenders do.

LastChip 23:34 04 Apr 2007

But be warned, it's only for those with a good credit rating. If for any reason you don't fall into that category, you may not be accepted.

click here

I know a fair bit about that site and although I'm not prepared to reveal why, I can assure you it's genuine and in most instances, you will get better rates than other lenders.

[email protected] 00:53 05 Apr 2007

"LastChip"
thankx ive looked at the site & the rates are AMAZING..."""" thankx again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 Hack Latest News: How Secure is your Wi-Fi?

Photoshop CC 2018 released with new Curvature Pen and better brush tools

Best kids apps for iPhone & iPad

Comment utiliser Twitter ?