UK Election

Bapou 17:45 21 Apr 2010

Just thought it was about time to sit back, take a breather and look for something less tedious to read about the coming election.

This I did and came across the most humorous article explaining to the American people just what is going on here. They may not give a damn but sure as hell will having them smiling.

UK election

bremner 17:50 21 Apr 2010

Bapou 17:51 21 Apr 2010

Sorry, something went adrift there. Try again

Just thought it was about time to sit back, take a breather and look for something less tedious to read about the coming election.

This I did and came across the most humorous article explaining to the American people just what is going on here. They may not give a damn but sure as hell will put a smile on their faces.

UK election 101 - Harry Potter and the half baked Prince of Conservatives as told in the Huffington Post:

click here

Strawballs 21:21 21 Apr 2010

I could not agree more with most of what is said in this article an outside and independant view of our country

peter99co 21:50 21 Apr 2010

Total Twoddle.

Strawballs 22:22 21 Apr 2010

A few home truths

Forum Editor 23:03 21 Apr 2010

It's not "an outside and independant (sic) view of our country" at all.

It's a jerky, nudge,nudge, wink, wink, done-for-laughs piece, written by a man who has an incredibly high opinion of himself, who has done some good work in his career, and who describes himself modestly as "The World’s LEAST-Reserved Englishman".

He's not an outsider at all - he's British, he chooses to live and work in America, but it wasn't always so.

Strawballs 00:35 22 Apr 2010

I stand corrected on the independant viewpoint but I still agree with what he said.

zzzz999 07:00 22 Apr 2010

a brilliant read albeit probably uncomfortable for Tory voters.

bri-an 07:08 22 Apr 2010

An amusing piece, with more than a little truth!

Personally, I found the link through to the JK Rowling article most interesting - when she should be a natural Tory, she explains why she's not.
click here

Quickbeam 08:13 22 Apr 2010

It's mildly amusing. That's how it was written, right?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

This is what design agencies will look like in 2032

How to update iOS on iPhone or iPad

WhatsApp : comment lire vos messages sans que l’expéditeur le sache