Two Copies Of The

crosstrainer 10:51 17 Sep 2008

....Magazine popped through my letterbox this morning, slightly different address details (but both correct) One using my middle initial, and one without it.

Have emailed the subs. dept, but wondered if anyone else has had this happen?

The subscription codes are different...Don't want to pay twice :((

Seth Haniel 11:05 17 Sep 2008

must have been the one meant for me !!!!!
given up hope :(

crosstrainer 11:11 17 Sep 2008

Other weird thing is that the "Manage your subscription online" window refuses to accept any of the numbers printed on the delivery notes!

I've got two copies...You have none....Database foul-up methinks.

Sarah Willing 11:21 17 Sep 2008

We have a problem with PC Advisor CD subscriptions this month. Some people may have received 2 copies in error. Don't worry you will NOT be charged for this. There are also some issues which have gone out late but these should arrive by tomorrow.
I will look into the Manage Your Subscription Online issue.

interzone55 11:21 17 Sep 2008

Haven't PCA recently changed their subscription fulfilment company?

Perhaps there's been a few cock-ups when transferring the database, I suppose we should be grateful the database moved without being left in a Starbucks or something...

spuds 12:09 17 Sep 2008

At least you got two copies instead of none. I notice that someone was selling recent PCA and other computer magazines on eBay. Perhaps extra copies supplied in mistake ;o)

crosstrainer 14:20 17 Sep 2008

I can pass the extra copy on to a friend? Who knows, might get you another sub. :))

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:24 17 Sep 2008

I'm still waiting :0(

Come on Mr Postman I ned something to read on the plane, if its not here before Saturday I'll be reading two together as I will be out of the country for the next month.

Forum Editor 18:27 17 Sep 2008

By all means pass the spare copy to a friend.

Forum Editor 18:30 17 Sep 2008

Yes we have changed the subscription management company, and yes, there have been a few glitches. We're sorry for any inconvenience this has caused, and we promise to try very hard not to leave the customer database in a Starbucks.

Stuartli 19:05 17 Sep 2008

I think Sarah Willing should be congratulated for such a quick response.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?