TV add- Child steals food from grandmas plate OK?

Pamy 11:31 17 Dec 2008

What do people think of the TV add that shows a child taking bread off dementured grandmas plate?

I think it is an awfull add that encourages children to act this way and parents accept it as the norm. (Yes I know it's only and add, but not nice in my eyes)

GANDALF <|:-)> 11:40 17 Dec 2008

There are much worse things to worry about...triple meh!

G

Pamy 11:46 17 Dec 2008

Not worrying, Just wandered what other forum members views on it were. Cant always talk about the greater things in life

Esc4p3 11:56 17 Dec 2008

I assumed she was just asleep after a big meal...

Pamy 11:57 17 Dec 2008

What ever, not a nice add as far as I'm concerned

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:04 17 Dec 2008

That's the problem with today's society we have stopped teaching ethics manners and morals and actually glorify the opposite.

Pamy 12:10 17 Dec 2008

Thanks Fruit Bat /\0/\, I was begining to think the X factor was far more inportant.

Cymro. 12:37 17 Dec 2008

I would have thought that you of all people would have more important thing to worry about. Such as how to switch off you gas boiler or perhaps you have sorted that out and so need something new to bother us about.

Cymro. 12:40 17 Dec 2008

click here

Third post down Pamy and her boiler problem.

Pamy 14:34 17 Dec 2008

Cymro. and all others, as I said to GANDALF <|:-)>, I am not worrying about this add. It is obvious to me that no one else is interested in this appauling add. I am perfectly happy with my boiler instalation, but mearly pointed out on that thread that at the time I had no idea how to switch it off or where the switch was located.

Si_L 15:38 17 Dec 2008

Wasting good bread, that would be the crime. He's a good lad.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

WPA2 hack: How secure is your Wi-Fi?

Add Depth Of Field to a photo using Tilt Shift Blur in Photoshop

iPhone tips & tricks

Comment afficher des fichiers cachés sur Mac ?