Torchwood......anyone watching it?

DANZIG 10:46 08 Jul 2009

I've just watched the first two episodes this morning on the iplayer.

How impressed am I?

VERY!

Then again, I'm a fan of all things Who-esque.

Anyone else watching it?
'
If you are, there's something that's niggling at the back of my head about those gas filled cages that have been constructed - I'm sure I've seen them somewhere before.......

dagnammit 11:19 08 Jul 2009

I have iplayer on my new mobile... I might view this, it's a SciFi show, right?

(Off topic: Maybe I might actually get something out of the £145 I'm compelled to waste every year.)

DANZIG 11:36 08 Jul 2009

If you like the sci-fi type thing I can't recommend it enough.

Very British as well (well Welsh really), but you get the idea..

OTT_Buzzard 12:08 08 Jul 2009

Watched the first two on iPlayer last night as well. Just hope they manage to finish it off sensibly (for a sci-fi!).
My only issue so far is a home office official giving out their IT un / pw. That seems a bit daft!

DANZIG 12:10 08 Jul 2009

Hmm, thinking about it now, that did seem a touch silly. Almost as silly as home office official's leaving laptops, memory sticks, etc etc on trains and taxi's.

As if THAT would happen!

Ha Ha!!

Seriously though, I really am looking forward to tonights episode!

Grey Goo 13:52 08 Jul 2009

Admit it, you just liked seeing Captain Jack in the buff.

DANZIG 14:12 08 Jul 2009

Ha Ha!

You can't open a magazine these days without seeing Barrowman's bits on display!

lol

WhiteTruckMan 16:57 08 Jul 2009

tonight, in my copious free time :)

WTM

Forum Editor 18:16 08 Jul 2009

and I've watched this week's two episodes with her. I must say I enjoyed it more than I thought I would.

wellshgit 19:07 08 Jul 2009

I really enjoyed 1st 2 episodes, am looking forward to tonights. Wife is a bit miffed though, she has to wait until 10 o,clock to watch big brother crap.

Legolas 19:38 08 Jul 2009

I agree with most of the comments, I have watched both episodes and enjoyed the first very much, the second was also very watchable I am well and truly hooked. It has the same writer as Doctor Who Russell T Davies so I expect the rest of the episodes to be just as good.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?