Time to go...

Mr Mistoffelees 15:15 22 Jun 2007

When I die I don't want to be cremated, or buried, or dumped at sea.

When I die I want to be taken to the Soylent Green factory.

Before that, this is my last post. I may be gone for some time. World Of Warcraft addiction means I just don't have the time anymore and the discussions seem a little stale at the moment. Whatever happened to the loons, like the conspiracy theorists, that made the Speakers Corner an interesting place?

Kate B 15:16 22 Jun 2007

Azeroth is a compelling place .. enjoy, Mr M, and see you when you've cracked the addiction. Which server are you on?

Mr Mistoffelees 15:19 22 Jun 2007

I'm on EU Doomhammer with a level 48 gnome warlock my main character.

spuds 17:15 22 Jun 2007

" with a level 48 gnome warlock my main character". It takes me all my time to move a white or black disk when playing checkers ;o)

anskyber 17:25 22 Jun 2007

Sorry to see you go. If you have ongoing problems this may help! click here

Forum Editor 17:59 22 Jun 2007

by the people who come here, and like all big communities we experience a degree of 'membership churn', as corporate trendies like to call it. Some subjects have been discussed so many times that there's hardly anything new to add. There's always some new contentious issue just waiting to burst on the scene, however.

Addiction is something many of us understand only too well, and as someone famously said, 'there's only one thing to do with temptation, yield to it'.

I shall miss you after all this time, but I wish you well, and assure you that there will always be a welcome on the mat.

Kate B 19:08 22 Jun 2007

Rats, I'm on Silvermoon, so I won't bump into you in Azeroth, Mr M. That's a shame :(

anskyber 17:38 23 Jun 2007

I know you are, or have been, a bike rider. Riding a bike is a great therapy for things which seem more important than they really are.

laurie53 20:46 23 Jun 2007

Amen to that.

Regrettably I am having to give biking up (arthritis in my left hand) and I'm still trying think of a replacement therapy.

This forum can only go so far!

Laurie

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone