Three Little Pigs 'too offensive'

Blackhat 17:29 23 Jan 2008

I think we will run out of things to teach our children soon if this carries on.
click here

What next?

sunny staines 17:32 23 Jan 2008

why are so many people paranoid about upsetting extreme muslims. the average muslim would not be in the slightest bothered by a kiddies story.

Stuartli 17:33 23 Jan 2008

Most of us are hugely fed up with the dogmatic, presumed offences caused by such matters.

Most Muslims I have spoken to are equally as sick of being presumed to be offended by subject matter of the type detailed.

Blackhat 17:38 23 Jan 2008

Thats exactly it, if we want a multi-cultural society then we need to be exposed to cultural differences not 'protected' from them.

lofty29 17:48 23 Jan 2008

taken to its logical conclusion anthing can offend somebody so where do you stop. I personally am offended by the extreme foul language seen of many of the so-called with it comedy shows seen on late night television, so I switch them off. I also find it offensive that the majority of uk citizens seem to have to pander to the sensibilities of minority groups expressed often by people who dont really represent those groups only, their percieved opinions

octal 18:35 23 Jan 2008

Someone has to stop this madness, I don't normally sign these things, but I think it is getting out of hand.
click here

Pineman100 19:15 23 Jan 2008

Actually there are plenty of childrens' stories and rhymes that we can still teach them. How about:-

Visually challenged rodents,
Visually challenged rodents,
Perambulate,
Perambulate.
Perambulate with the agri-spouse,
Who helped them adjust their body image,
A generous and selfless act,
For visually challenged rodents

Totally-braindead 19:29 23 Jan 2008

What a lot of complete and utter nonsense. Another example of this country gone mad.

VCR97 19:34 23 Jan 2008

And as for Humpty Dumpty and his disregard for health and safety...

DrScott 19:40 23 Jan 2008

for too few people - the kind of people who get to decide such matters are so very absent from reality.

I suppose they have to do something to get noticed?

Armchair 20:33 23 Jan 2008

Jack and Jill would never be allowed anywhere near that hill nowadays. :-(

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?