Thinking of moving to SPAIN..!!

hijo 00:28 18 Dec 2006

this is just for anyones info here but it might help some of you,IF there is anyone looking to buy a home & u want to be away from the "Mainstream /Tourism" heres the answer,myself & my wife lived in Barcelona for 3 half yrs BUT b4 that we also lived in a place that amazed us both it is soo beautiful & original & theres hardly any tourist's,we stayed there for 5 months just before & after xmas so we saw the whole thing,i can honestly say if i had the option to stay or move to anywhere in SPAIN that would be the place,its got soo much history & the only one thing that bugged me was the village church bell going off every hour :-)
if anyone is intrested in this kinda thing then do some research on this little town it would realy be worth your time..!!
Theres some old & dead Volcanoe craters at the top of the hills where u can walk around & view the whole town on a 360 degree angle & another thing is due to it been @ the very most northern point of SPAIN its right next to the peaks of Andorra so you can see the mountains a few miles away with snow covered tops...so picturesqe..you might wanna lean Catalan or at least basic Spanish as we found very few or no one spoke english...also when its cold ITS COLD..!!! baring in mind we was there in the winter..!!
hope this helps & dont bore any of you
H

hijo 00:29 18 Dec 2006

HERES THE TOWN....
Its called OLOT

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?