The things you do

thospot 08:23 08 Dec 2006

Isn't it funny the things you do without thinking?.

Making a cup of tea for my wife just now I did not know if there was enough water in the kettle to fill the cup and being half asleep I started to pour out the water a bit slower hoping that it would fill the cup a bit more.

Can I blame it on my age?....

rezeeg 09:30 08 Dec 2006

I don't think so thospot. Recently my son emptied his dinner leftovers into the dishwasher and put the plate into the bin!!!

thospot 10:16 08 Dec 2006

rezeeg

I wonder what he was thinking about?.

You can laugh now but I don't suppose it was funny for the person who had to clean out the dishwasher

Apron 10:28 08 Dec 2006

Run to post box, post doorkey, carry letter back home.

mammak 10:54 08 Dec 2006

What I spent an hour or more doing last night beggers believe,I had to scan my partners Taxi licence cards for insurance purposes but a blank page kept coming up you know the way you uninstall, reinstall and pull great clumps of hair out ect
untill something went click and remembered I had put a blank sheet of paper in for a back ground and I was putting the taxi cards on top so it was only scanning the blank sheet lol what a fool I felt.

thospot 11:19 08 Dec 2006

mammak

I can understand the 'uninstall reinstall' bit but the pull great clumps of hair out bit I have no understanding of.... I lost nearly all mine years ago....

thospot 11:22 08 Dec 2006

Apron.

Have you really done that?.. I find that very funny...

Did you have to wait for the post man to empty the post box?

Apron 13:05 08 Dec 2006

Run down to postbox, post keys, carry letters home.

Apron 13:10 08 Dec 2006

Thospot
I've only just worked out your name.
Called nearest keyholder, had lunch in the pub while waiting. Mein host sent a message to the village PO and hey presto. Felt very foolish though.

thospot 13:34 08 Dec 2006

Apron
Why do you say, I've only just worked out your name?...

facepaint 13:54 08 Dec 2006

I spent many years walking from one room in the house to another and then stop and ask myself 'what was I going to do'!

I'm past that stage in life ....lol.
Got responsibilities now.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from Petya?

Microsoft Surface Studio – the artist's hands-on review

Original iPhone review

Comment mettre à jour Kodi ?