There will be no Identification Longshot and Talking Point on the 26th.

Brumas 17:55 21 Dec 2014
Answered

It just occurred to me that I hadn't informed all those who participate so, whilst I know it is obvious, there will be none on Boxing Day Evening.

Fran and I will be down in Preston spending Christmas with our children, the next IL/TP will be 2nd January.

"The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other." ~Burton Hillis

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to everyone.

alB* 18:26 21 Dec 2014

Best wishes to you and yours and thanks for the hours of enjoyment over the last year ...alB

john bunyan 18:40 21 Dec 2014

No excuse! Seriously, Greetings to you and yours for the Festive Season; We all look forward to another batch of puzzles after Christmas. A prosperous New Year too! Thanks to you and Fran's efforts - very much appreciated.

rdave13 19:05 21 Dec 2014

I keep looking in but haven't come across any that I might have an inkling with even though I use Google maps etc. By the time I think I'd be getting somewhere it's usually been solved. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours Brumas.

csqwared 19:28 21 Dec 2014
Answer

Brumas

I can only echo rdave13, I'm too slow by miles. Peace and Goodwill over the coming year to you and all your family and thank you.

Brumas 20:28 21 Dec 2014

Thanks for all the greetings, I shall green tick this now.

Macscouse 22:15 21 Dec 2014

Brumas

Thanks for the hard work through the year, and thanks to Fran for the use of her cards and her hubby, on Friday nights. Have a great time away.

Brumas 23:02 21 Dec 2014

Macscouse, I lost a bet with myself, I was pretty certain you was going to take me to task for being selfish, self, self, self.....me,me,me...... ;o}}

Cheers old pal and give my regards to the LHO ;o}

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?