thankyou!!

NIGEY 20:15 22 Jan 2005

hi guys posted this a while back and well would like to post it again ,it still stands more than ever,

Hi gang, just a quick note to say a Big congratulations to you all on keeping such a informative ,polite, helpful and friendly helproom such a delight to keep visiting. I guess you could call me one of the silent majority who likes to visit and flick through the threads posted, but rest assured all you regulars who contribute to us (including me) non experienced comp users you really do make a difference and do assist us even if we do do a lot of damage messing with this settings we have no idea of what it is they actually set!!! so please keep up all the good work thanks again nigey.... just had to let ya know thats all ;-)))))

stalion 22:13 22 Jan 2005

Thankyou for your post,like you I am sure many members browse in the background and lets hope they and yourself glean help from the forum.
Regards

watchful 22:15 22 Jan 2005

Thank YOU Nigey for returning to say that. I think all the people here will appreciate it. I feel the same as you.

Forum Editor 00:09 23 Jan 2005

I'm sure that your kind words will be much apreciated by those who give so freely of their time and knowledge to help others.

Over the past couple of months I've been receiving a lot of emails from forum members who have said much the same as you, so perhaps we're starting to hit the right note after four years of practice! It's particularly good to see so many new names appearing in the forum threads and offering advice and help - there will always be room for more helpers and other opinions.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

50 best online Adobe XD tutorials

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment connecter un MacBook à une TV ?