Tesco's are completely mad!

wee eddie 00:10 15 Jan 2014
Answered

God I love Tesco. Just come back from Curling, popped in there to get a couple of things and visited the Yellow Label section. There was this mini Brie winking at me, just beginning to run it was, I could almost smell it and they only wanted £1.00. It's sitting before me at the moment, I'll probably have bad dreams, but what bliss, you can almost spoon it onto the fresh bread I bought to go with it. They're mad, I'd have paid extra for a cheese in that condition. Perfection

ened 06:03 15 Jan 2014
Answer

Reminds me of my Grandparents house when I was a boy.

There was always a Brie, dripping off the dresser, stinking the place out.

Never saw the insdide of a fridge!

BT 08:28 15 Jan 2014

I do my shopping online from Tesco and sometimes wonder about their sanity. Looking through the lists yesterday they said that they hadn't got a particular type of ladies sanitary product available and suggested Mint Flavoured Nicotinell as an alternative.

The mind boggles at what the ladies are supposed to do with it.

morddwyd 08:37 15 Jan 2014

I thought supermarkets had reached the ultimate when I saw "Fresh Style Frozen Chicken" but yesterday I saw they were selling "Juicy Water"!

spuds 11:56 15 Jan 2014

I hope it was not one of those regular special price offers, with Buy one for (say) £1.50 or two for £2.00 with a date of expiry in say 2 or 3 days time.

Then when you reach the Reduced price shelf, you find the same item that expires later on that day, with Was £1.50 now £1.00 for one, Which often seems the case in my local Tesco's?.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Is this the future of VR and AR?

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment regarder le Bureau des Légendes en ligne ?