tax credits and the polish

  surfmonkey #:@}© 17:17 20 Dec 2006

I was told today that if say you are polish and come to the uk to work you are intitled to family tax credits which is fowarded to your partner in poland does anyone know if there is any truth in the above statment if so where ca i find out more on the subject.

  Rigor mortis 18:00 20 Dec 2006

click here

Don't know about HMRC remitting the payment outside the UK if the main claimant lives here.

Seems screwy.

  Jackcoms 20:22 20 Dec 2006

"if say you are polish"

Is that polish, as in Mr Sheen?


Polish, as in I come from Poland?

  chocolate cake 22:21 20 Dec 2006

I think that the information that you received is correct but get some help from those who know. There's a helpline you can call to confirm this and more besides. click here

Good luck and Merry Christmas.

  chocolate cake 22:25 20 Dec 2006

For good measure there is a link that helps you to decide if you qualify. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?