This takes the biscuit...

Aitchbee 15:13 29 Sep 2011
Answered

Why did they not eat 'em. A 100 year old biscuit 'went' for £1250. Was Mr Shackleton a poor planner? I am going to Hemel Hempstead, tomorrow, and only taking, 3 tins of mackeral, a bunch of bananas, apples, pears,and a large Austrian Pork sausage...and that's just for bus trip down!

Aitchbee 15:25 29 Sep 2011
  wiz-king 18:15 29 Sep 2011

It least you cant say it was half-baked.

Aitchbee 18:25 29 Sep 2011

wiz-king - there might be some icing on the cake for somebody.

wiz-king 19:02 29 Sep 2011

Not if it was a Garibaldi - they fly in the face of icing.

lotvic 20:42 29 Sep 2011

I'm glad I don't have to sit next to you on the bus.

Aitchbee 21:07 29 Sep 2011

I'm off to a ramada jarvis hotel in the early hours of the morning tomorrow,Hemel Hempstead. Should I take my sun glasses? are there any bus services going to London? The Highlands of Scotland are pretty remote, but central England has buses, doesn't it?

Forum Editor 22:43 29 Sep 2011

"I'm off to a ramada jarvis hotel in the early hours of the morning tomorrow,Hemel Hempstead"

I know it. I thought you were going to see a show at the Dominion in Tottenham Court road - you do know that Hemel Hempstead is around 25 miles by road from the theatre, don't you?

lotvic 22:59 29 Sep 2011

Is this the bus http://www.davidurquhart.com/special?package=126860 you are going on? It sounds like a good weekend trip and you will certainly have hot weather so better pack those sunglasses and a hat :) Hope you have a good time and the show 'rocks'

Forum Editor 23:11 29 Sep 2011

Now that I've seen lotvic's link I understand - you're going on a coach package. I remember you saying you were going to see 'We will rock you'.

You'll like the Ramada, but do as lotvic suggests, and bring your sunglasses - it's going to be 29 degrees in London tomorrow.

Aitchbee 06:41 30 Sep 2011

thanks - lotvic and forum editor - the journey from the hotel to the Dominion might be a bit of an issue.I will be off-air for three days.Just going for the London bus now...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

Halloween Photoshop & Illustrator tutorials: 20 step-by-step guides to creating spook-tacular…

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment créer, modifier et réinitialiser un compte Apple ?