Survivors

spikeychris 13:00 04 Feb 2009

Following on the back of the TV programme - if you were a Survivor in the UK where would you go?

spuds 13:56 04 Feb 2009

Know nothing about the program, but for survival at basics or in the elements, how about one of the National Parks. Brecon Beacons, Derbyshire Peaks or Yorkshire Dales readily comes to mind.

medicine hat 14:05 04 Feb 2009

Sandbanks, so I could have the most expensive houses in Britain and live on the beach

crosstrainer 14:29 04 Feb 2009

....Simply becuase there is enough natural habit left for all your food requirements to be met.

Not planning on it though :))

recap 14:34 04 Feb 2009

Either Scotland or the Lake District, fresh water and plenty of wild game to be had.

canarieslover 14:36 04 Feb 2009

I take it there will be plenty of deep fried Mars bars available then. How do you trap them?

Pine Man 15:18 04 Feb 2009

...straight to bed and pull the duvet over my head!

Chegs ®™ 15:42 04 Feb 2009

I wouldnt go far,I live on the edge of the lake district so avoiding the corpses in the streets is easy.

crosstrainer 15:45 04 Feb 2009

I was thinking more in terms of Venison and Salmon....Fried Mars bars...Glasgow chip shop invention I think :))

Forum Editor 17:52 04 Feb 2009

and from there to the Isles of Scilly, where I would no doubt find a good few more survivors.

I would do virtually none of the things that the silly characters in the TV series did.

GANDALF <|:-)> 17:55 04 Feb 2009

Any Tesco, they should have enough grub to keep me going until the call of the Grim Reaper.You can stick all this poncing about trying to live off the land.

G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment regarder des séries et talk-shows américains en France ?