Superb'Top Tip'

Quickbeam 09:57 17 Jul 2009

click here How useful is that...?

smartpoly 10:06 17 Jul 2009

You might also need this info first.
click here

Stuartli 14:27 17 Jul 2009

We'll have the CIA and every other agency bombarding our homes for evidence now...:-)

caccy 17:42 17 Jul 2009

Would Quickbeam and smartpoly please respond so we all know that you are still at large in the community!

Mr Mistoffelees 20:05 17 Jul 2009

the real Quickbeam and smartpoly posting the messages?

Mr Mistoffelees 20:06 17 Jul 2009

How will we know....

laurie53 20:19 17 Jul 2009

"Two engineers use an electric screwdriver"

Bringing an electric power tool anywhere near such a weapon is a no no. Even ferrous tools are very restricted.

There was nothing in this procedure that I recognized.

While there is no reason why a radiation detector should not bleep, neither is there any reason why it should, unless it's a remote alarm monitor.

All such devices have an extremely accurate readout facility, and while they might emit an audio note if you get into the red zone, I can think of nothing more annoying, or more likely to affect your concentration during such a critical task, than a constantly varying bleeping noise.

Quickbeam 00:53 18 Jul 2009

"How will know if it's............ the real Quickbeam and smartpoly posting the messages?"

Easy peasy... I'll ask 'have you've brought your sonic screwdriver', you'll know by the ridiculous question that I'm me, the even more ridiculous belief that, that's the right tool for the job should confirm click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

InVision Studio takes on Adobe XD and Sketch

Camera tips to take better iPhone photos

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?