Strictly Come Dancing

morddwyd 13:07 22 Sep 2010

I have never watched this programme, nor am I ever likely to.

I have no interest in this programme, nor am I ever likely to have.

The fact that it is about to start again should therefore be of no interest to me whatsoever.

Unfortunately I know that each week I will be regaled with detail after boring detail, and no matter how hard I try I will be unable to prevent my boredom from showing, with predictable results!

bri-an 13:22 22 Sep 2010

Go on, you love it really.
You will now be known as a 'closet Come Dancer'!!(;-)
(But how you'll ever do a twirl inside that closet will be interesting!).

wids001 13:31 22 Sep 2010

Go Go Anne Widdicombe!

michaelw 15:13 22 Sep 2010

I empathise with you in every detail.

Quiller. 15:20 22 Sep 2010

Can't wait till it's on air.

BT 17:00 22 Sep 2010

I'm in total agreement with you.
This program and all the 'Wannabe' so called talent shows are a blight on peak hour times at weekends. I know they are watched by lots of people who can't wait to lash out loads of money on the phone voting, but more fool them if that's all they can find to waste their money on.

Belatucadrus 17:29 22 Sep 2010

If you want to create a reciprocal glazed ocular effect start to tell them all about the latest documentary on Quest about Big ships. Keep it up and they may even start to exclude you from future TV centric conversations.
But only if you're really really lucky.

PS I do actually like Quest and can bore the pants of most people regaling reality TV fans with my latest favourite from this rather niche broadcaster.

morddwyd 18:05 22 Sep 2010

"Just come out and say that if you were interested you'd watch the programme."

Been there, done that.

Don't have the T-shirt, but do have the scars!

GANDALF <|:-)> 18:25 22 Sep 2010

'Go Go Anne Widdicombe!'...I am surprised that she does not know the difference between the phrases 'laughing at someone' and 'laughing with someone'. The producers have obviously brought her on as the sacrificial lamb for the Jeremy Kyle viwers.

G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Intel Coffee Lake release date and specifications

12 Amazing British Craft Beer Label Designs

watchOS 4 review

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017