Steve Fossett items? found

Seth Haniel 08:21 02 Oct 2008

click here

The Federal Aviation Administration, which would have issued the documentation, said it was confirming the documents' authenticity.

Bingalau 08:34 02 Oct 2008

I was only discussing this subject with friends a couple of days ago.. It seemed such a long time for anyone of such importance to remain missing in the USA.

Seth Haniel 08:49 02 Oct 2008

Fossett had a high power tracking beacon wristwatch (which he used on his adventures) - which apparently he forgot to take with him on this trip.
Theres more to this story.......

laurie53 09:02 02 Oct 2008

Steve Fossett was only important because he had money. Once power of attorney was granted he became just another of the USA's tens of thousands of missing persons.

A sad end to one of the twentieth centuries real characters, and a dwindling band of traditional adventurers.

I have a feeling that wherever he is he has a very satisfied smile on his face.

Stuartli 09:45 02 Oct 2008

During the search for Steve Fossett at the time of his disappearance, apparently several small planes which had crashed/gone missing in the region were found.

Seth Haniel 09:58 02 Oct 2008

The wet blanket has spoken
trying to ruin another thread
what is your problem
you never answer that??????????

version8 11:13 02 Oct 2008

Has he done a Reggie Perin?

Seth Haniel 13:35 02 Oct 2008

"Fossett had a high power tracking beacon wristwatch (which he used on his adventures) - which apparently he forgot to take with him on this trip.
Theres more to this story......."

It is only you seeing conspiracy theories in everything that anybody writes - I think that is your problem - you can't bear to see any thread that doesn't have its I's dotted and T's crossed.

So the Fossett story just ends there with a Jumper and three bits of identity - That is what you are saying - No Plane - No Body - That is what you are saying

you are the one making a conspiracy theory out of it - trouble is you have to paint everything you read with your own 'mistaken' brush and never an apology.

Taght is your problem !!!

badgery 14:34 02 Oct 2008

Sorry, but I agree with fourm member that your final line of "Theres more to this story....", did suggest to me you are looking for something 'not quite right' - ie a conspiracy theory.
Possibly just the way you wrote it. (;-)

Seth Haniel 14:48 02 Oct 2008

Maybe you should both do a bit more research on the subject and then draw your conclusions

peter99co 15:00 02 Oct 2008

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

See the work of famous artists playing with toys

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment faire une capture d’écran sur un Mac ?