Starting from scratch in more ways than one!

TopCat® 17:33 20 Sep 2007

It seems we are getting more lazy when it comes to keeping the home clean. click here If this applies to your household then it might be a good idea to leave those cobwebs and spiders alone! :o) TC.

Legolas 19:00 20 Sep 2007

You've started me scratching now ;-)

laurie53 20:46 20 Sep 2007

We had bed bug infestations in the first Gulf War (1950s, Trucial Oman, didn't make the headlines, probably because most of the weapons we captured were state of the art US manufacture, but that's another thread!), most unpleasant.

My personal record, fifty bites in one night, all around the back of the neck.

Sunday morning chore was to drag your bed out into the sun and squirt all the joints and folds with lighter fluid and then set light to it, only way of killing the eggs as well. Bit difficult in downtown Surbiton I suppose.

We used to stand the legs of the beds in cans of kerosine, but if you put the light on at night you could see the little b*****s crawling across the ceiling ready to drop when they felt a heat source!

One of the worst sources was cane/wicker furniture, which is why to this very day I will not have it in the house.

Ah, the carefree days of youth!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

Illustrator Sylvain Tegroeg created thousands of intricate line drawings for the mobile game…

Best iPad buying guide 2017

Comment télécharger une application indisponible en France ?