Spore is on the way..... at last.

Mr Mistoffelees 15:46 01 Sep 2006

1st January 2007 according to click here

click here say they will have 2nd March 2007.

Mr Mistoffelees 22:24 01 Sep 2006

Oh well, it looks it is only me that is interested in Spore.

rdave13 00:12 02 Sep 2006

Read something in the tabloid that this is going to be the best online game for the PC yet. If I got it right. Funny Woolfie3000 hasn't replied.

wolfie3000 00:24 02 Sep 2006

lol i was going to but got caught up in a game of Halo,

There are mixed dates for the release of this game, the gaming forums are getting fustrated but i for one will be looking forward to this game although i doubt i will buy it or play it as im not into that type of game, just that a few3 friends are eager to get there mits on it.

wolfie3000 00:26 02 Sep 2006

Question is will it take world of warcrafts crown for being the number one online game?

rdave13 01:48 02 Sep 2006

Seems this game starts you with nothing. A blank piece of paper which you must decide where to start. What you build, from your first "being" to how you conquer the univers will be up to you.

Based on a sims game but ultimately it will be online war. Um.. if I read it correctly.

Seems it will be addictive so that lets me off. PCA forum enough for me (getting further away from middle age..lol).

wolfie3000 03:03 02 Sep 2006

It will be interensted to see what gamers think of it, I think it has been over hyped myself but time will tell.

Mr Mistoffelees 08:47 02 Sep 2006

"Over hyped", maybe, but I've been waiting for this for a long time since I first discovered it. I will be one of the earliest buyers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

The Evil Within 2 review-in-progress

InVision Studio takes on Adobe XD and Sketch

Camera tips to take better iPhone photos

Comment transformer un iPhone en borne Wi-Fi ?