Spice up your Life

MrNerdy 13:54 30 Jun 2007

So the spice girls are reforming for a farwell, farewell tour.
But which band/group would you like to see reform & why?

Cymro. 14:40 30 Jun 2007

How about if we get Buddy Holly, Elvis, John Lennon and Roy Orbison to re form in to a new group. Now that would be special. What do you think they would call themselves?.

Legolas 14:43 30 Jun 2007

Dead

Cymro. 14:45 30 Jun 2007

I would prefer "Dead Good".

Quickbeam 16:27 30 Jun 2007

I was tempted to mention this yesterday, or more precisely their 'carbon footprint'.

It seems their love for their paycheque is not the same as their love for each others company... They insist on having separate private jets to travel to each venue.

wiz-king 17:16 30 Jun 2007

They may not have had a choice! When I had a high-profile job and had the use of a 'company' jet the rules were that no two people of high status in the company could travel together. This was a condition of use for the plane, the poor pilot had to make seven trips across Europe when he could have done it in two if we were allowed to die together so to speak.
All down to the business insurance company.

Joe R 17:22 30 Jun 2007

I for one think that the Spice Girls reforming may be a good idea.

It may allow the ones who followed them around the first time, to see what I and most other people, knew at the time.

They are a manufactured, and talentless group of people, (in my opinion) who mime or "lip-synch" whilst doing "live" concerts, and who would have been just another group of people, if it hadn't been for the efforts of their publishing and presentation people.

wolfie3000 18:32 30 Jun 2007

One group i would love to see reform is Sepultura (the original lineup),

Both Cavalera brothers, also Jairo Guedes.

They where never the same after Max Cavalera left.

Bingalau 19:50 30 Jun 2007

How about the Mills Brothers, or the Ink Spots?

Quickbeam 13:54 01 Jul 2007

Interesting point, but if this was the case, wouldn't their publicity people be using this as a defence?

Me... well I'm just a sceptic;)

Quickbeam 13:57 01 Jul 2007

I'd like to see 'The Who' (original line up) again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

Awful clip art from 1994 is being tweeted every hour by a bot

iPhone X vs Samsung Galaxy Note 8

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017