Spare Inks

Bingalau 20:33 22 Jul 2007

I don't know if this is the right forum to use for this item. However I am in the process of getting a new printer. This leaves me with a surplus of printing inks. I have eight Black and eight colour cartridges for an Epson Stylus C60 Printer. If anybody wants them or can tell me what to do with them (Steady Brumas) then contact me and maybe we can arrange something. They are the compatible type from "Choice stationery"

Blackhat 20:52 22 Jul 2007

Near miss. My epson C66 won't take C60 cartridges, otherwise you would have had a taker.

I have ofted donated surplus goods to my local comp shop, usually old mags, for kids.

Brumas 21:02 22 Jul 2007

To quote KateB - *sits on hands* ;o)

Bingalau 22:09 22 Jul 2007

Brumas. Better than *get's coat* I suppose?

Blackhat. Hard luck! I know I was trying to get the same model of printer but the cost of them was dearer secondhand than new printers. Nearly got one on e-bay but someone went over what I had envisaged paying. It was having all these spare inks that delayed me buying a new one. In the end I said "s*d it" and decided i couldn't wait any longer. So should have a new one sometime in the week.

Jackcoms 14:18 23 Jul 2007

Took delivery of my Canon ip4300 this morning.

Well pleased so far! ;-))

Bingalau 14:45 23 Jul 2007

Jackcoms. Glad to hear that, I suppose mine will arrive later in the week, I've got a few jobs lined up waiting for it. Would you believe that someone has just offered me an Epson Stylus C62 if I want to collect it. I might take them up on it and then I will have a spare printer for emergencies.

Kate B 15:13 23 Jul 2007

I would never put a misplaced apostrophe in *gets coat* ;-)

Jackcoms, glad you've got your new printer - enjoy.

Bingalau 15:26 23 Jul 2007

Kate B. Sorry.. It's just habit, pure and simple. Next time I will copy and paste yours so that I get it right. With your permission of course.

Bingalau 13:22 25 Jul 2007

Jackcoms. My Canon Pixma iP4300 Printer has arrived, but there is no USB cable to connect it to the computer. Did you get one with yours?..

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?