Sounds to good to be true?

user8 14:13 08 Jun 2009

Keep getting this click here sent to me.
At £27.45 that's a lot of money for 1 person.
No wonder THEY are getting rich!

But has anyone really got rich with a scheme like this?

Marko797 14:20 08 Jun 2009

If you're considering this, then maybe think again with a clear head. If the claims were indeed true, then I suspect we'd all (the UK adult population) be ditching our current employ in pursuit of £10k/month, which naturally equates to £120k/year...& then they claim that's part-time! Ridiculous.

Like the old adage 'if it sounds too good to be true' etc.

jakimo 14:40 08 Jun 2009

I clicked on the link and got a "site not safe" warning" from the Mcfee security program I have installed

canarieslover 14:53 08 Jun 2009

The only one getting rich from this scheme is the one selling it. Like all scams it relies on gullible people to respond and send them the money.

anchor 15:31 08 Jun 2009

"THE ULTIMATE CASH GENERATING SYSTEM"

Yes, for the person or persons running this.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 17:03 08 Jun 2009

Bet Gordon is looking at buying a copy to help the country over the current financial crisis.

Bingalau 17:07 08 Jun 2009

Reading through that reminded me of the advert that was always on Radio Luxembourg. Horace Batchelor's Pools winning system... Never did know anybody who won money with that system either.

If I knew a method of making that much money there is no way I would offer to share it with all and sundry. I would keep it strictly to myself. After all if you are sharing the method you are giving the money away... nobody gives money away....

user8 17:30 08 Jun 2009

It's only going to get 1 person rich & it's not going to be me!!

newman35 17:41 08 Jun 2009

Horace Batchelor - my goodness that takes me back, sitting in front of the fire waiting for the 'Top Twenty', late on Sat nights.
Happy(?) days!

Brumas 18:03 08 Jun 2009

What I remember most is how he gave the address out at the end "Horace Batchelor, Department One, Keynsham (spelt K-E-Y-N-S-H-A-M) Keynsham, Bristol".

It was the infra-draw method I my memory serves me correctly.

Brumas 18:04 08 Jun 2009

should read 'if my memory serves me correct'.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

What went wrong at the Designs of the Year 2017

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Comment utiliser Live Photos ?