Sorry, I didn't quite catch that!

TOPCAT® 18:44 07 Apr 2005

Ordered one for the wife already but please keep it quiet! :o)) TC.

click here

stalion 18:52 07 Apr 2005

won't stop them talking though will it lol

Dan the Doctus 20:05 07 Apr 2005

Not sure I'd want to wear one at a bar or party, think it might 'cramp my style' :Z

Praxis99 20:44 07 Apr 2005

I've used a throat mike in the past and it seems this is a much more sophisticated realisation of the same principal and should prove to be very handy in its intended military applications.

As for would you wear one in public? well given the number of people prepared to sport wireless ear pieces that make them look like an extra from universal solider or a member of the borg you might be surprised, when and if this tech is made available for consumer use.

Indigo 1 22:46 07 Apr 2005

I would tend to agree with Praxis99, if it was made to look very shiny and like it could do some damage it might catch on, couple of little blue lights and a pointed chrome bit should do it, oh yes and a couple of mysterious little holes in it for effect.

It just has to have the right 'teccie' look and you won't be able to keep up with demand, it doesn't matter if it's any good or not !

sidecar sid 22:59 07 Apr 2005

All right as long you don’t talk under your breath.

wiz-king 20:55 09 Apr 2005

I dont think these are quite the fashion accessory you need click here but the are 'new'.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Acer Predator 21X review

14 best picture books for children

Best podcast apps for iPhone & iPad

Les meilleurs ordinateurs portables 2017