someone about to get their comeupance..

Seth Haniel 16:24 15 Aug 2007

click here

have to wait till friday...

Brumas 16:29 15 Aug 2007

I wish I could be there and see the moron's face when he is collared!

Totally-braindead 17:09 15 Aug 2007

Not exactly a candidate for Mastermind is he?

A fitting punishment would be to make him pay the bill for the damage as I'm sure that will be very expensive.

Legolas 17:20 15 Aug 2007

They should certainly pay for the damage and then put in the stocks in Glasgow green so we can show our displeasure ;-)

Monoux 17:22 15 Aug 2007

Given this is the UK whovever it was will, if actually caught, probably get no more than a caution, a slapped wrist at the most and certainly not anything that might deter future anti social behaviour

Totally-braindead 17:24 15 Aug 2007

You're right Monoux that will be the way they will go, tell him off and ask him not to do it again.

amonra 17:36 15 Aug 2007

He will probably come from a broken home, will have no money, only his £20 a month mobile phone as company, possibly in possession of "whacky- baccy", need I go on ????????????
"Naughty boy, dont do it again". End of story.

Monoux 17:39 15 Aug 2007

Legolas-- If only --- I would travel from sunny Suffolk to Glasgow with me rotten apples & tomatos to have a throw or two. Mind you I expect the Human Rights lawyers would have a field day if that actually happened. Nice to dream though !!

HCOOH 17:43 15 Aug 2007

If you did that in Singapore you would get a lengthy sentence in Changhi. Probably explains why there is no Grafitti or litter in the City.

Bingalau 18:27 15 Aug 2007

On behalf of the nicer people in Scouseland. May I say "Sorry"? Mind you it might be a "Manc" dropping us in it again.

Legolas 19:18 15 Aug 2007

We could always set up more stocks for the Human Rights lawyers now that would be fun.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 review

See mcbess's iconic style animated for Mercedes-Benz

iPhone X news: Release date, price, new features & specs

Black Friday 2017 : date, sites participants & bonnes affaires