techie4me 14:46 01 Oct 2007

Spicy & sold in 38 seconds mor @ click here
And to think i thought they were crap!

mymate 15:04 01 Oct 2007

And to think i thought they were crap!

They are !
My god people got more money than sense

dagbladet 16:01 01 Oct 2007

One of my most significant 'worlds best dad' contributions came a few years ago when I took my (then) 8(9?) year old daughter to a Spice Girls Christmas concert in London. As the girls screamed and waved their light sticks about, a few of us 'best dads' stood (at the bar) sipping the worlds most expensive plastic bottled warm lager, exchanging knowing looks and occassionally nodding in recognition that each had made a supreme gesture of fatherhood. Come to think of it, when the 'Spicers' started belting out the Christamas songs, I'm not sure that we didn't start tapping our feet and actually enjoying it, but shush, don't tell my daughter.

Dizzy Bob 17:04 01 Oct 2007

And on Ebay in 39 seconds no doubt!

Db

superhoops 17:34 01 Oct 2007

The Spice Girls produced some catchy songs, Viva Forever, Two become One. Dont knock them!

Belatucadrus 17:42 01 Oct 2007

Presumably it's a labour of love as the solo careers are all going sooooo well.

Perhaps being third on the bill at Butlins Minehead isn't as rewarding as they'd expected.

Stuartli 09:17 02 Oct 2007

I come from a family with a very strong background i n music, yet my father used to moan like mad when I played the Beatles' records...:-)

Even the fact that I was on first name terms with them for some years didn't impress him.

lisa02 17:03 02 Oct 2007

You know what, I dislike them but good luck to them making some money.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?