So, who whould like a free graphics card?

De Marcus™ 00:07 28 Jul 2007

I've given away many, many PC parts on this forum a while ago and my current project ( click here essentially does away with this component as I'm using basic onboard components for space saving requirements, this time it's a 6600gt Pinnacle AGP nvidia card.

First to email gets it, simple as that.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 00:18 28 Jul 2007

e-mail on its way

De Marcus™ 00:27 28 Jul 2007

You should be in the wild, wild west.

Lightning quick, your's was the first email received, therefore the GPU will be winging it's way to you from monday AM.

Congrats, whilst it's slightly older technology it's still got one hell of a punch graphically.

Regards

Steve (john).

De Marcus™ 00:34 28 Jul 2007

Closed, thanks for all the emails.

laurie53 08:34 28 Jul 2007

Just as a matter of interest, how many did you get? (I was not in the running, I've only just seen the thread, 8.30 Saturday, and my card is only 3 months old anyway)

Armchair 10:24 28 Jul 2007

Good of you to do that. I gave my last card (Radeon 9600XT) to a work colleague, as soon as I got my 6800GT. It would have been gathering dust otherwise. He still has it installed in his PC.

I did keep my first card as an emergency back-up, though (Radeon 9000 64MB). Hopefully, it'll never be called into service, but you never know..........

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 10:30 28 Jul 2007

Am normally in bed by half eleven was only still up because I was putting a PC together out of my old parts for a deserving case.

Graphics card being one of the few things I'm short of your thread came at exactly the right time.

Thanks.

De Marcus™ 23:13 24 Aug 2007

so how is the card performing for you fb?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 23:20 24 Aug 2007

Have not recieved it.

Assumed you were busy and had not sent it yet as you have been off forum for a couple of weeks.

:0)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Galaxy Note 8 vs iPhone X

5 best 3D model websites

iPhone 8 vs iPhone X

WhatsApp : comment lire vos messages sans que l’expéditeur le sache