So, who wants to test some software?

Forum Editor 11:43 03 Apr 2010

We've been asked to carry out a short testing programme for Sage Instant Acounts, Version 16, which is the latest version. Sage is a very big player in the accounting software market - there can be few people who haven't heard of the company's products - and we're delighted to be able to work with the company in this way.

I should stress that this isn't a beta test - you'll be using the full release version of the software, and in return for using the product for a week, and providing feedback in our test forum you'll get a software licence for the product worth £132.

The software is primarily designed for small business use, and obviously we'll prioritise small business users when it comes to selecting for the test - we only have 50 places.If you're interested, send me an email (do NOT apply via this thread), and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible, bearing in mind the fact that I'm currently six hours ahead of UK time.

This is a unique opportunity to feed back directly to a major software company, and should make an interesting project - why not give it a try?

Email to: [email protected] please, with the word 'Sage' in the subject line of your message.

Forum Editor 11:46 03 Apr 2010

that you can read more about Sage Instant Accounts if you click here

Pine Man 13:29 03 Apr 2010

Email on the way.

spuds 14:37 03 Apr 2010

I am still struggling with Quicken 2002 Deluxe ;o((

Toneman 18:28 03 Apr 2010

As FE is 6 hours ahead of us I assume he is still in Oz where I gather they have umpteen time zones. Query Perth, on the west side?

Bingalau 21:34 03 Apr 2010

Perth is at least eight hours ahead of us.

Forum Editor 02:09 04 Apr 2010

I've moved from Australia to Thailand.

Forum Editor 02:11 04 Apr 2010

There are still plenty of places left, so why not have a go?

ajm 11:18 04 Apr 2010

Email sent. Thanks. ajm

VOT Productions 20:01 04 Apr 2010

Email on the way now

VOT Productions 11:13 05 Apr 2010

Thanks, FE

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone