So wheres my share?

jakimo 17:14 19 Feb 2011

First labour taxed private pensions,now we find they were ripping off £80 Billion from the state pensions at the same time,

click here

OTT_B 17:22 19 Feb 2011

I'm not sure that a 'mistake' by the ONS can be blamed on the previous government.....

While I feel for those who have lost out, at this point there's not much that's going to get done about it. I can't see the current ConDem government wanting to shell out the extra cash at this point.

robgf 18:02 19 Feb 2011

Bit of a non story IMOP. The Office for National Statistics improves its data collection system and then gets blamed for not using the new system before it was implemented!

jakimo 18:21 19 Feb 2011

£80 billion a mistake?, incompetence is a truer description,I take it you have suffered no loss.

robgf
A tipical responce from someone who has not suffered any loss,and an example of your attitude towards pensioners

jakimo 18:25 19 Feb 2011

'Bit of a non story'

Defending Browns watch is typical of your past posts

OTT_B 18:42 19 Feb 2011

You've opted to quote the big, dramatic number from the article. I'm opting to quote the figure which brings the big and dramatic into context: 0.3%

What I would like to know is how this figure of £80bn has been calculated. Even if is correct and the money paid out, the £80bn extra cash in the economy would have an inflationary effect and its purchasing value would be eroded.

Incidentally, the ONS and its systems were set up by the previous Tory government.

And no, I haven't been affected by this.

john 52 20:17 19 Feb 2011

jakimo

Why do you not post of the £300,000 in cost caused by the coalition governments gaff with regards the takeover BSkyB

click here

Your suggestion to spider9 "Defending Browns watch is typical of your past posts " if this thread is the best you can come up with you need to spend more time with google I am sure you will find plenty of material if you look hard enough just as with any government past or present

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone