So wheres my post "FE"..?

royalflush 01:54 05 Mar 2007

Ok wheres my post i placed lastnight relating to Red nose day"...
there was nothing in it offensive & if you have deleted it for a reason "Wheres my email"
...????
If you havent deleted it i stand corrected & will shut up however i cant see it & in search its simply not there....

anskyber 09:48 05 Mar 2007

I did not read your post (or was it your thread?).

Given the subject was about raising money (?) you may not realise that promoting charities or fund raising is not accepted here.

Also as a friendly piece of advice the appropriate route for questions on editorial decisions is to email the FE rather than have a public disagreement. Your choice, but it is regarded as more polite.

Bingalau 09:57 05 Mar 2007

royalflush. Maybe you didn't push the right buttons? I know I have done that in the past.

royalflush 10:01 05 Mar 2007

Hi "anskyber" & "Bingalau" yeah i maybe should of emailed him,i forgot about that..doh,oh well he might reply...
thanks

Totally-braindead 12:13 05 Mar 2007

If he has deleted it and I don't know that he did so its because there are so many worthy charities that if you allow one you really must allow all and perhaps he felt it would open the floodgates.
Just a thought.

interzone55 13:16 05 Mar 2007

This post does seem to have been deleted, as I replied to it and it's missing from My Postings

jackhass 16:02 05 Mar 2007

It can be highly amusing when a posting is removed.

Especially as it can sit around all day and in full view until the FE logs on.

GEEKSTA 17:10 05 Mar 2007

Lets see if the FE responds.

Forum Editor 18:04 05 Mar 2007

like everyone else if you want an answer to something?

"Ok wheres my post i placed lastnight relating to Red nose day"...
there was nothing in it offensive & if you have deleted it for a reason "Wheres my email"
...????"

is hardly the kind of attitude that's likely to get a response. I didn't delete any thread about Red nose day last night.

jackhass 18:22 05 Mar 2007

I do remember replying to a Red Nose thread last night.

O,maybe I had a glass too many, eh!

Forum Editor 18:34 05 Mar 2007

The penny has dropped. Had you mentioned that it was the thread that contained several libellous comments about Terry Wogan I would have known what you meant.

Yes, I did delete it, for the reason given above.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Best phone camera 2017

Stunning new film posters by Hattie Stewart, Joe Cruz & more

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

28 astuces pour profiter au mieux de votre iPhone