So should they stay or go?

techie4me 08:25 09 Sep 2007

Will the McCann's be back?
More @ click here

Jak_1 08:40 09 Sep 2007

Really it is a decision for the McCanns and the police to make. No one else has sufficient information to make a judgement either way!

sunny staines 09:35 09 Sep 2007

the case cannot be strong to let them go

tullie 10:26 09 Sep 2007

Who cares

jakimo 10:43 09 Sep 2007

They are on the way back,and had little option to do otherwise,as they have been stonewalled into silence by the Portuguese legal system.

The Portuguese police & media claim that the McCanns are responsible for their daughters disappearance and possibly her death,yet are not allowed to make a statement in their own defense,this is not justice as we know it.

Jak_1 10:49 09 Sep 2007

Portuguese law is different to ours! A classic case of 'when in Rome...' We may not like it but we have to abide by their rules when over there.
I reiiterate, non of us knows the full facts therefore we can not make a judgement one way or the other. We are not privy to all the evidence!

Legolas 11:38 09 Sep 2007

What a well informed and erudite comment that must have taken you a long time to muse over and decide on.

martjc 11:47 09 Sep 2007

...We haven't all the evidence or the right to decide what happens to them. They are Brits, after all, so we can't stop them coming home. Maybe we should all take tullie's stance. I, for one am a little fed up with this case now and would rather leave the McCanns to get on with it. Hopefully, justice will prevail, whether it is British justice or Portuguese!

190119 12:11 09 Sep 2007

I would think that the Portuguese are glad to see the back of them and like tullie I don't give a damn about the McCanns. We may never know the truth and I pray that the little girl is safe and well, after all that is surely what matters in this case.

al7478 12:15 09 Sep 2007

tullie has a point. it is absolutely none of your business, and there is no reason why you should care! the matter is completely irelevant to anyone on this board, and why these threads are allowed to continue is beyond me.

Legolas 12:27 09 Sep 2007

Sorry all of that went over my head. A child has been abducted or worse but we sould'nt care?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Alienware 17 R4 2017 review

These brilliant Lego posters show just what children's imaginations are capable of

Mac power user tips and hidden tricks

Comment réinitialiser votre PC, ordinateur portable ou tablette Windows ?