Six Nations time again...

Quickbeam 10:15 30 Jan 2010

I just thought I let you know that any tolerance, civility, and general magnanimity towards forum members from the lesser nations, will have to be suspended for the duration;)

Especially with the Frogs...

Legolas 14:24 30 Jan 2010

Scotland with a new manager and a new belief in themselves will be very hard to beat and are my tip for the grandslam

ventanas 21:46 30 Jan 2010

I trust you are including England among the "lesser nations"

If only last year could be repeated. Already have the bottle of Jameson, just in case.

MAJ 22:15 30 Jan 2010

Can't wait, Quickbeam, and I'm with ventanas.....

ventanas 22:26 30 Jan 2010

Even if they don't win, I'll still drink the whiskey :-)

Quickbeam 07:17 31 Jan 2010

is of course in the eyes of the beholder, and the competition would be no fun without the usual nationalistic ribbing...

morddwyd 08:17 31 Jan 2010

"nationalistic ribbing.."

Sorry, not PC.

It's now called racism!

Quickbeam 08:49 31 Jan 2010

Don't go there morddwyd, my opening post was written with an ox tongue in my cheek...

morddwyd 09:40 31 Jan 2010

Just wait for a bite.

J B 09:42 31 Jan 2010

I like Rugby but still can't figure it out. At least they still play the game with honesty, well most of the time anyway. I particularly like the no nonsense approach of the referees, unlike football, where the players backchat all the time. Hope it a good tournament. J.B.

Quickbeam 10:14 31 Jan 2010

the most determined (aggressive) team, beats (by aggression) the losing team. The referee makes various summary decisions on the level of gamesmanship (aggression) shown. And no-one dares to show any objection (aggression) toward the all omnipotent referee's decisions.

Simples...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

AMD Ryzen news - release date, UK price, features and specifications

The pulp art of 80s computer game magazine covers

Best value Mac: Which is the best £1249 Mac to buy

Comment faire des captures d’écran sous Windows 10 ?