Seth Haniel 19:09 08 Jan 2010

click here

click here

click here=

click here

and not just from one source - Simples

interzone55 19:53 08 Jan 2010

Did you read your links?

"It is unlikely, however, that simples will make it into the Oxford dictionary, she added, whereas words such as staycation could eventually warrant a place because they are used with such frequency."

GANDALF <|:-)> 20:05 08 Jan 2010

Constantly + evolving + language.

G

Quickbeam 20:09 08 Jan 2010

...+ simples.

Quickbeam 20:12 08 Jan 2010

The latest ad explaining how the Meerkats got to Russia confirms that these ads will be remembered for decades, they must be one of the most successful ad ideas ever.

Seth Haniel 20:18 08 Jan 2010

Comrades!

We are victory!

“Simples” has been recognise as important English word and legitimal Scrabble entry! I read in Sun Newspaper, that Susie Dent - Oxford University Press Word Queen - has said it is her favourite word of year. It is definitely better than “Jeggings”, which I think is some type of fruit.
She correctly define “simples” as mean “something is very easy to achieve”. Example sentence: “I beat Sergei at Scrabble today and made him go in sulk for an hour – simples!” Look for it in your future editions of the Dictionary of Oxford English!

I must thank you all for signing petition and lobbying your local Language Tsar. It is make my fur quiver with gratefulness.

Yours victoriously,

Aleksandr

Quickbeam 20:20 08 Jan 2010

Please refer to FE for proof reading...

Seth Haniel 20:24 08 Jan 2010

take it you don't talk Meerkat :)

Quickbeam 20:24 08 Jan 2010

Only gibberish;)

lotvic 22:51 08 Jan 2010

It made perfect sense to me.
Simples :@)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

OnePlus 5 review

Alice Saey's mesmerising animation for Dutch singer Mark Lotterman

iPad Pro 10.5in (2017) review

Comment booster votre iPhone ?