Share your links

ajm 00:43 10 Sep 2004

Over the past few months ( or even years), reading posting made by different Forum Members, I have come across some superb links to sites that Forum Members have posted. There were a few links posted by the FE and a few by GANDALF |:-)> that were really, really interesting.

Would it be asking too much from the FE and PCA to have a link/Forum where members can put in links to their favorite/interesting sites and also a short description of what that link offers. The links could be categorised so that it would be easy to find sites according to the subject. Also it would be a great idea if there was a system where if someone decides to post a link, the back end side of the site would check if the same link exists and is not duplicated.

I feel it would be a fantasic idea for everyone involved. Like me, I have always found something interesting nearly every week while browsing on the PCA forums and I am sure most of the members will share my views.

spuds 13:48 10 Sep 2004

I have hundreds if not thousands of various links that have been handed down from various sources, so far to many to itemise here. Good old Google click here is a very good finder for most things.

Here's a starter though click here

kev.Ifty 22:30 10 Sep 2004

click here

"loadsalinks"

Cheers Kev

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Elsewhere on IDG sites

Intel Coffee Lake release date and specifications

12 Amazing British Craft Beer Label Designs

watchOS 4 review

Les meilleurs navigateurs internet 2017